This is the Clan.

This is the Clan.
October 2006

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Who else can't wait until Spring?



As much as most of us enjoy the snow and the break from the blistering July/August heat...we're ready to get back to a different kind of yard work (other than shoveling snow). Brielle likes to help her Dad mow the lawn. Michael misses "dragging" Raelyn along on the Z club of Utah cruises. We also can't wait to get let the kids out on the trampoline again...let them burn off some energy!

2 comments:

TheOrttFamily said...

Hey friend it was fun to see some updates on your family...nice to see things are going good..hey noticed you are selling Scentsy too...sweet..You know me I just wanted the discount and I know you...hahaha prob. same reason...dont you just love them..
Vanessa

Unknown said...

Wow! I can't believe you finally updated! I'm so proud. Keep it up, and don't click on any of those wierd comments...it's a virus-you need to just erase them.